Today I got an email about a sale online only - all shirts $12.00.Since school is starting next week my daughter picked out 7 shirts totaling $84.00.

I placed the order and got a confirmation with order number and the total of the order showing $84.00. Next, I get a confirmation email showing the order total as $111.96. What? I checked my bank account and I was charged $111.96.

What? So I went back to the website for some help. Chatted with Jason who first said they could cancel the order or refund the difference once the order ships. Then he says the order is already being processed so they cannot cancel it.

My only choice is to have the difference refunded when the order ships. He also said there is a glitch in the system that is not giving the discount on some items. The system did not discount any of the 7 items I ordered. Why would a company advertise a sale when they don't have all the kinks worked out?

Needless to say, it took them 2 seconds to take money out of my bank account and now I have to wait up to 10 business days for them to put it back.

Something is really wrong here.

I won't shop at Charlotte Russe again.Be careful.

Review about: Charlotte Russe Shirt.

Had an Experience with Charlotte Russe?

Comments

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #773157

well what are you whining about, you got the difference refunded back to you din't you? so don't over-analyze stuff.