Charlotte Russe Dress Review from Northfield, Ohio

32 of 98 Charlotte Russe reviews

I ordered this dress from their website in a size small (I'm almost always a small).First of all, I WAS NOT expecting it to be this shiny.

I planned on wearing this dress for graduation so I needed it to be mostly white to wear underneath my thin white graduation gown. It looked mostly white on the website so I thought it would be perfect. When I tried it on. The zipper was very cheap and almost broke.

It barely zipped which is weird because I have a pretty small waist. It seemed like the waste part of the dress was made for a toddler. Once it was on, the neck line is WAY lower than what it looked like on line as you can see in the picture!!! Finally, it was also way more poofy than it looked like online as well.

My main complaint is that they should at least post realistic pictures of their products in their website.

I wouldn't have bought it if I had known how shiny it was and how low the neck line was.Annoying.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Online Order
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #836648 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Charlotte Russe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
32 of 98 Charlotte Russe reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Charlotte Russe. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Charlotte Russe.
Filing a new complaint about
×