Northfield, Ohio
2.8

I ordered this dress from their website in a size small (I'm almost always a small).First of all, I WAS NOT expecting it to be this shiny.

I planned on wearing this dress for graduation so I needed it to be mostly white to wear underneath my thin white graduation gown. It looked mostly white on the website so I thought it would be perfect. When I tried it on. The zipper was very cheap and almost broke.

It barely zipped which is weird because I have a pretty small waist. It seemed like the waste part of the dress was made for a toddler. Once it was on, the neck line is WAY lower than what it looked like on line as you can see in the picture!!! Finally, it was also way more poofy than it looked like online as well.

My main complaint is that they should at least post realistic pictures of their products in their website.

I wouldn't have bought it if I had known how shiny it was and how low the neck line was.Annoying.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of charlotte russe dress. Charlotte Russe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned charlotte russe dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Charlotte Russe. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Forever 21.

Had an Experience with Charlotte Russe?

Comments