Charlotte Russe Dress Review from Northfield, Ohio
I ordered this dress from their website in a size small (I'm almost always a small).First of all, I WAS NOT expecting it to be this shiny.
I planned on wearing this dress for graduation so I needed it to be mostly white to wear underneath my thin white graduation gown. It looked mostly white on the website so I thought it would be perfect. When I tried it on. The zipper was very cheap and almost broke.
It barely zipped which is weird because I have a pretty small waist. It seemed like the waste part of the dress was made for a toddler. Once it was on, the neck line is WAY lower than what it looked like on line as you can see in the picture!!! Finally, it was also way more poofy than it looked like online as well.
My main complaint is that they should at least post realistic pictures of their products in their website.
I wouldn't have bought it if I had known how shiny it was and how low the neck line was.Annoying.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 2 dresses, when they arrived one was exactly as pictured, the other not so much. Actually the only thing that looked the same as the picture on the..."
- "It's a complete scam!the dress i received looked nothing like the picture..I won't even wear it to bed!! It was made in Beijing probaly in a sweat shop and it..."
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Lived in house 39 years and painted twice with competitor paint and never a problem. Area was prepped as instructed on can. It peeled badly. When I scraped..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."