I recently bought some items from online.It came to me on 4/28 but the items didn't look too good on me so I decided to return the items to a CR near me since it would be my first time doing so.

I am aware of the return policy and since my items were not up to 30 days yet, I decided to return the items for my money back. I then went to the nearest CR. I waited for the next available employee at the checkout line. I then proceeded to go the next opened register.

I explained to the cashier about my situation and why I was returning my items. She gave me an annoyed look as if she didn't believe me. I also gave her the online paper receipts and such. She looked through my items and said that she could only give me store credit.

I was shocked and asked if I could just get my money back instead. She said since my items were "out of season" I could only get a store credit. I was very much aware that was not part of the policy. Not wanting to make a big deal out of it, I just agreed.

She looked annoyed still, even after giving me a store credit card.

I thought returning things to the store would be easy as said but I guess not.I was just disappointed to say the least.

Review about: Charlotte Russe Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Charlotte Russe?

Comments