Scribner, Nebraska
100% full Not resolved
2.8

I ordered 2 dresses, when they arrived one was exactly as pictured, the other not so much. Actually the only thing that looked the same as the picture on the website was the color. I called Charlotte Russe, explaining that they had sent me the wrong dress. The woman I talked to was extremely polite and helpful, she immediately sent out a replacement, and I was hoping it would look like the photo online this time.

Fast forward to today as I receive my package only to see it's the EXACT "wrong" dress they sent me before. It turns out the photo on the website is 100% inaccurate, and looks NOTHING what I received.

It's FLARED but supposed to be BODYCON

The STRAPS are WRONG

The LENGTH is WRONG.

I checked their whole website and I couldn't find a dress that looked anything like it at all.

I don't recommend ordering online from this company! BEWARE! Because now I have to go through the hassle of returning these dresses and hoping I'll be able to get my money back for false advertising!

Also, they claim that if you sign up with email you get a 20% off coupon. IT'S ALSO A LIE. They don't send you squat!!!!!

The website doesn't even allow customers to review products, also another red flag. I bet everyone who has ordered and received a completely different item would really put a damper on business hun???!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with 50 percent off sale and stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to and false advertising. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of charlotte russe dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $13. Charlotte Russe needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned charlotte russe dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Charlotte Russe. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Forever 21.

Had an Experience with Charlotte Russe?

Comments

It takes about 24 hours to receive the code and if you have not gotten your code you should call customer service.