I ordered 2 dresses, when they arrived one was exactly as pictured, the other not so much. Actually the only thing that looked the same as the picture on the website was the color. I called Charlotte Russe, explaining that they had sent me the wrong dress. The woman I talked to was extremely polite and helpful, she immediately sent out a replacement, and I was hoping it would look like the photo online this time.
Fast forward to today as I receive my package only to see it's the EXACT "wrong" dress they sent me before. It turns out the photo on the website is 100% inaccurate, and looks NOTHING what I received.
It's FLARED but supposed to be BODYCON
The STRAPS are WRONG
The LENGTH is WRONG.
I checked their whole website and I couldn't find a dress that looked anything like it at all.
I don't recommend ordering online from this company! BEWARE! Because now I have to go through the hassle of returning these dresses and hoping I'll be able to get my money back for false advertising!
Also, they claim that if you sign up with email you get a 20% off coupon. IT'S ALSO A LIE. They don't send you squat!!!!!
The website doesn't even allow customers to review products, also another red flag. I bet everyone who has ordered and received a completely different item would really put a damper on business hun???!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- 50 percent off sale
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- False advertising
- Not receiving my coupon
You May Also Like
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "I was searching for an authentic Twisty Mask with the removable jaw. After looking at several places and websites where the removable jaw mask is pictured I decided to order..."
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "I had the unfortunate experience knowing & doing business for Scott Bakhit, owner A Hammer For Hire, http://www.ahammer4hire.com Waterloo, NE. In 2011, Bakhit commissioned me to create a logo, slogan,..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."