I ordered 2 dresses, when they arrived one was exactly as pictured, the other not so much. Actually the only thing that looked the same as the picture on the website was the color. I called Charlotte Russe, explaining that they had sent me the wrong dress. The woman I talked to was extremely polite and helpful, she immediately sent out a replacement, and I was hoping it would look like the photo online this time.
Fast forward to today as I receive my package only to see it's the EXACT "wrong" dress they sent me before. It turns out the photo on the website is 100% inaccurate, and looks NOTHING what I received.
It's FLARED but supposed to be BODYCON
The STRAPS are WRONG
The LENGTH is WRONG.
I checked their whole website and I couldn't find a dress that looked anything like it at all.
I don't recommend ordering online from this company! BEWARE! Because now I have to go through the hassle of returning these dresses and hoping I'll be able to get my money back for false advertising!
Also, they claim that if you sign up with email you get a 20% off coupon. IT'S ALSO A LIE. They don't send you squat!!!!!
The website doesn't even allow customers to review products, also another red flag. I bet everyone who has ordered and received a completely different item would really put a damper on business hun???!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- 50 percent off sale
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- False advertising
- Not receiving my coupon
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Flowers that I ordered for same day delivery to a funeral home for my future son-in-law's grandmothers funeral were not delivered. I received a confirmation that the order had been..."
- "10/03/2015. We brought our red and white papillon Bindi into the south 72nd street store to have her cleaned and groomed. Everytime we've taken her in we have specifically told them..."
- "Bought a used camper. They finanaced adding on $2500 for what he called an extended warranty. Did not hear him say $2500. Heard him say it is included in the..."