My husband and I came here to get our daughter something for earning honor roll as well as her birthday as this is one of her favorite stores. You first walk in, no one greets you...ok whatever.

Then who I assume to be the manager or supervisor walks right directly in front of me does not say excuse me and stops right at a display directly in front of me which blocks my way and stays there! I had to literally say "excuse me sweetie" before she moves over. We then move to the shoes, which my daughter wanted a few pair of boots, no associate was back there but there were 2 in the front of the store. WE waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...no one ever came.

My daughter then goes to one of the 2 associates in the front of the store to ask if someone could help up. One of them gets on a walkie talkie type device says something and my daughter comes back to the back of the store. Waited.....waited....waited...no one shows up again. Then a completely different associate (who just looked like a customer) walked up and walked to the (presumed) manager to ask a question.

This associate then went to the register to ring out another customer who was waiting to checkout. I had to get in that line to ask her to help my daughter as we were waiting there forever and not either of the other associates chose to assist but instead just kept looking back at us. When we FINALLY were able to get assistance my daughter's size wasn't even available and we just wasted time when we could have gotten that question answered way earlier.

The attitude there was terrible they did not even appear to want any business. The entire staff needs to be re-trained.

Product or Service Mentioned: Charlotte Russe Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 14, 2017.

Comments