I bought an electronic gift card online and had it delivered to a friend via email. After the first week of my friend not receiving the gift card I called the company and they said they couldn't do anything for me as the gift card status was showing that it was being delivered.

The man refused to help me in any way and said to just wait for the card to be delivered. I've waited 2 weeks now and still the gift card was never sent. Charlotte Russe basically stole my money and never sent the electronic gift card.

Highly frustrated. Terrible Customer Service!

valvarez14 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Charlotte Russe. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Charlotte Russe to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was staff attitude, customer service, electronic gift card problem and delivery problem. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Forever 21. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Charlotte Russe and charlotte russe shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments