Charlotte Russe - Ignorance and confusion...got forced to donate?
My sister and I went to look at some shoes on Black Friday afternoon, there was only few customers in store, we found the shoes we wanted to try on, but few workers went passed us a couple of times and kind of just ignored us.... we finally tried some shoes on, and we ready to checkout.
We were paying separate, so my sister go first. The cashier asked if we want to donate a dollar and get the $10 off card for December (didn't mention with $50 purchase), we said no, and she asked if we want to round up our bill to $17 (it was $16.something). We were so tired, so we said "Yea sure" then we got confused, so I said "wait" and she ignored me and keep calculating how much to add up to $17. After she added to $17 my sister decided to get the $10 off card, then the cashier just added $1 to the bill (so the round up thing wasn't a donation?)
Then it was my turn, she asked me the same questions: "Want to donate? Want to round up?" I said: "No, why do we need to round up? We are paying with cards." She kind of just ignored my question and said: " you can donate a penny" and I just said "OK"
We got very confused, did the cashier just forced us to donate? We like to donate and help people, but we don't donate through stores, because we never heard of a charity received money from any clothing store like Charlotte Russe..
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Confusion from staff
- Ignorance from staff
- Reason of review:
- ignorance and confusion
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "It's shameful that your company denied service to people because of their support for Donald Trump. My friends all feel the same way. You've lost my business for life. This..."
- "Benny is 2 years, a "white" malti-poo. Banfield vet recommend and perscribed FIRST SHIELD for ticks ! Well, it was applied correctly ( on the back )..."
- "Meat patty burned. Bun destroyed by carless employee and manager. Asked for meal replacement and manager stated that buns were all smashed. Employees and manager were talking bad words..."