3.0

My sister and I went to look at some shoes on Black Friday afternoon, there was only few customers in store, we found the shoes we wanted to try on, but few workers went passed us a couple of times and kind of just ignored us.... we finally tried some shoes on, and we ready to checkout.

We were paying separate, so my sister go first. The cashier asked if we want to donate a dollar and get the $10 off card for December (didn't mention with $50 purchase), we said no, and she asked if we want to round up our bill to $17 (it was $16.something). We were so tired, so we said "Yea sure" then we got confused, so I said "wait" and she ignored me and keep calculating how much to add up to $17. After she added to $17 my sister decided to get the $10 off card, then the cashier just added $1 to the bill (so the round up thing wasn't a donation?)

Then it was my turn, she asked me the same questions: "Want to donate? Want to round up?" I said: "No, why do we need to round up? We are paying with cards." She kind of just ignored my question and said: " you can donate a penny" and I just said "OK"

We got very confused, did the cashier just forced us to donate? We like to donate and help people, but we don't donate through stores, because we never heard of a charity received money from any clothing store like Charlotte Russe..

Reason of review: ignorance and confusion.

I liked: Clothing, Accessories, Shoes.

I didn't like: Confusion from staff, Ignorance from staff.

Had an Experience with Charlotte Russe?

Comments

Two things:

1.just because you've never heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

If you don't want to do something, say no. If they ask again say no. No.

No.Simple.

to Anonymous #907942

I tried to tell her, but she ignored me.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #908418

Nope you said yeah, she did not ignore.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #908417

I think we are dealing with two little girls here whose parents were not there to encourage them to not be shy and say no.