Charlotte Russe - Ignorance and confusion...got forced to donate?
My sister and I went to look at some shoes on Black Friday afternoon, there was only few customers in store, we found the shoes we wanted to try on, but few workers went passed us a couple of times and kind of just ignored us.... we finally tried some shoes on, and we ready to checkout.
We were paying separate, so my sister go first. The cashier asked if we want to donate a dollar and get the $10 off card for December (didn't mention with $50 purchase), we said no, and she asked if we want to round up our bill to $17 (it was $16.something). We were so tired, so we said "Yea sure" then we got confused, so I said "wait" and she ignored me and keep calculating how much to add up to $17. After she added to $17 my sister decided to get the $10 off card, then the cashier just added $1 to the bill (so the round up thing wasn't a donation?)
Then it was my turn, she asked me the same questions: "Want to donate? Want to round up?" I said: "No, why do we need to round up? We are paying with cards." She kind of just ignored my question and said: " you can donate a penny" and I just said "OK"
We got very confused, did the cashier just forced us to donate? We like to donate and help people, but we don't donate through stores, because we never heard of a charity received money from any clothing store like Charlotte Russe..
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Confusion from staff
- Ignorance from staff
- Reason of review:
- ignorance and confusion
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- " I started working with the company in March 2015 and their information, guidance and support completely changed my life for the better. Believe me... I've been around the block and..."
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "Meat patty burned. Bun destroyed by carless employee and manager. Asked for meal replacement and manager stated that buns were all smashed. Employees and manager were talking bad words..."
- "It's shameful that your company denied service to people because of their support for Donald Trump. My friends all feel the same way. You've lost my business for life. This..."
- "Benny is 2 years, a "white" malti-poo. Banfield vet recommend and perscribed FIRST SHIELD for ticks ! Well, it was applied correctly ( on the back )..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."