My sister and I went to look at some shoes on Black Friday afternoon, there was only few customers in store, we found the shoes we wanted to try on, but few workers went passed us a couple of times and kind of just ignored us.... we finally tried some shoes on, and we ready to checkout.
We were paying separate, so my sister go first. The cashier asked if we want to donate a dollar and get the $10 off card for December (didn't mention with $50 purchase), we said no, and she asked if we want to round up our bill to $17 (it was $16.something). We were so tired, so we said "Yea sure" then we got confused, so I said "wait" and she ignored me and keep calculating how much to add up to $17. After she added to $17 my sister decided to get the $10 off card, then the cashier just added $1 to the bill (so the round up thing wasn't a donation?)
Then it was my turn, she asked me the same questions: "Want to donate? Want to round up?" I said: "No, why do we need to round up? We are paying with cards." She kind of just ignored my question and said: " you can donate a penny" and I just said "OK"
We got very confused, did the cashier just forced us to donate? We like to donate and help people, but we don't donate through stores, because we never heard of a charity received money from any clothing store like Charlotte Russe..
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Confusion from staff
- Ignorance from staff
- Reason of review:
- ignorance and confusion
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Hi my name is Jane Cherriokee,I brought my daughter Samara Cherriokee today for interview.The guy interviewing was rude & didn't consider my daughter's feelings just because I aired my opinion..."
- "I ordered this dress from their website in a size small (I'm almost always a small). First of all, I WAS NOT expecting it to be this shiny. I planned..."
- "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..."
- "Benny is 2 years, a "white" malti-poo. Banfield vet recommend and perscribed FIRST SHIELD for ticks ! Well, it was applied correctly ( on the back )..."
- "It's shameful that your company denied service to people because of their support for Donald Trump. My friends all feel the same way. You've lost my business for life. This..."
- "The service is horrible and the customer service also EXCEPT for Mike in the Dominican Republic. I worked in IL and the region for six months and I might as well..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."