1.5

I've placed an order 10/19/16, I got a confirmation email but never a tracking number since that moment.I decided to call customer service to find out the just cancelled my order because my items were out of stock.

The girl on the phone said my credit card was not charged because the order was cancelled, however I see the charge in my CC. How do you cancel an order and don't notify this? Why you don't update your website and remove out of stock items?

I've called and emailed them and still no answer.It was the first time shopping online there and of course the LAST!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of assistance that was given to me with my problem. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Charlotte Russe needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Charlotte Russe. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Forever 21.

Had an Experience with Charlotte Russe?

Comments