Today I purchased some intimates at their store in Fresno, CA.They still had the tag on them and the tag did not have and damage (creasing, fading, etc.), however when I got home and removed the tag to wash them I noticed they had obviously been worn before.

I am absolutely disgusted by that. I did not try to take them back to the store because that would be extremely unsanitary.

I have purchased many items from their store in the last few years and I will continue to shop there, but I will not be buying intimates there ever again!!!Absolutely disgusting!!!

Had an Experience with Charlotte Russe?

Comments

Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more