Order boots on line boot were in stock when I place order on Dec 4th a week later receive email saying my order has been cancelled.Item out of stock.

At the bottom of email says that if you used debit card money would be refunded back to account. No money refund had to call them and they say I have to send them a copy of statement saying money was taken out of account. WTF Don't order from them.

The store is even worst the store looks like it has been clean in months and rack just stuff with clothes.DO NOT SHOP At Charlotte RUSs

sunny0222 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Charlotte Russe. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $39 and wants Charlotte Russe to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was trouble getting refund on order. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Forever 21. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Charlotte Russe charlotte russe boots for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Charlotte Russe?

Comments