i placed an order with Charlotte Russe through the phone is because your website was unable to charge my card nor could i pay through paypal.i spend 45 minuted over the phone with a rep who wanted me to repeat everything, i spelled every name or address with using the phonetic alphabet, which she obviously did not even understand.

even my name is spelled totally wrong, it does not even come close. the shipping address was wrong, the confirmation email came hours after I placed the order, I called them and told them to change the address. Though they did but I received the tracking number with the wrong address that does not even exist! they are not able to do anything for me except refunding the order once it gets returned to them which still leaves me empty handed.

what a waist of time. never shopping at CR again.

staff was also very rude and not helpful.firs they're friendly, once you start telling them your complain, they change in being rude and unfriendly.

Had an Experience with Charlotte Russe?

Comments

Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Charlotte Russe Dress Review from Northfield, Ohio Charlotte Russe "I ordered this dress from their website in a size small (I'm almost always a small). First of all, I WAS NOT expecting it to be this shiny. I planned..." Read more Dresslily - Coat Review from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more